We want you to be completely happy with everything you buy from Mari, Inc.
"Just wanted to say thanks for getting my order to me in such a short amount of time. I really needed it and you guys got it to me quick. I enjoy ordering from your company each and every time! THANKS!" – Melody Shaw, Grenada Upper Elementary. Grenada, MS
How to Order
1. Order through our website using a purchase order (schools) or credit card on a secure line. Click on the box next to the item number of the product you'd like to order then click “add to cart”. You may revise the quantity of items while in the cart. When finished shopping, click Checkout. Complete the payment and shipping information form and when complete, click Confirm Order button.
2. If you would rather fax your order to us, print this order form or simply print your shopping cart, add your shipping and payment information and fax to: 800-309-2338 or 626-744-9522.
3. If you would rather mail your order to us, print this order form or simply print your shopping cart, add your shipping and payment information and mail to: Mari, Inc., PO Box 60726, Pasadena CA 91116.
4. If you would rather phone in your order, call us at: 800-955-9494 or 626-744-9533, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm Pacific Time.
Appropriate shipping charges will be added to your total. Shipping charges for the United States are:
Orders outside of the United States will be charged actual freight charges plus a $5.00 handling fee. International Orders are shipped via Priority Mail.
Shipping charges for hardcover dictionaries and thesauruses are based on weight and distance, not on their price. Shipping charges calculated by this website are not accurate for hardcover dictionaries and thesauruses. We will contact you to get your approval of the shipping charges before we ship to you.
Returns and Refunds
Items may be returned within 90 days of receipt. Please pack the items carefully so they are not damaged in transit back to us. If you will be sending back via US Postal Service, ship to:
PO Box 60726
Pasadena, CA 91116
If you will be sending back via UPS or FedEx, ship to:
2041 E Villa St.
Pasadena, CA 91107
You do not need to notify us, but kindly include a copy of your invoice or a note with your name and shipping address so that we may identify who the return comes from. Let us know if you would like a refund or an exchange. If you choose an exchange, we will not charge you shipping charges on the items you are exchanging for. Items must arrive in salable condition. Refund is given for merchandise only, not shipping charges.
If you receive damaged product, please notify us within 90 days. We will issue a return label or envelope for you to use free of charge to return the damaged items to us. Upon receipt of the damaged product, we will ship replacement items to you with no additional shipping charges.
If you have a complaint, please let us know, we want to make it right! You can call us at 800-955-9494 Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm Pacific Time. Or send an email to Tamara Silver: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website is secure. We use the Secure Socket Layer Protocol to ensure that ordering information is sent directly to our secure server and that only Mari, Inc. can decode it. All data submitted during checkout is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. Our website is certified by VeriSign, which verifies that our website is authentic and that we use SSL security.
Here's how the Secure Server Works:
1. Making a Positive ID. After you've selected items to purchase, you'll be prompted to continue your order by clicking on "Check Out." At this point, your browser looks for a "site certificate" to confirm that it is communicating with www.MariInc.com. Once a positive ID is made, your order continues.
2. Entering "Secure Mode." At this point, your computer and our server begin communicating in secure mode, sending data back and forth in SSL encrypted format. We are now ready to ask you for your credit card information. How can you tell if you are in Secure Mode? The standard, unsecured URL address begins "http://". When you enter secure mode, the beginning of the URL address will change to "https://"; the "s" stands for secure.
3. Once your order information is received it is retrieved only by Mari, Inc. staff.
Mari, Inc. collects information such as your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card information that you provide to us when you place an order with us. Mari, Inc. uses your information to process and fulfill your order. We also may communicate via email with our customers about our products, services, and promotions. You may opt out of the promotional email communication at any time. There will be a link on every promotional email allowing you to easily opt out of future emails. In addition, we may email or call you with messages related to your order—such as an order confirmation notice or a question on your order. We also monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our website design and the products and services we offer. Mari, Inc. recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
Mari, Inc. will not rent or sell your e-mail address to anyone for any reason. We do not share credit card information with third parties except for the purpose of processing payment for products you've ordered and as required by law.
If at any time you would like us to delete any of your personal information on file, just e-mail Mari, Inc. customer service at email@example.com or call us at (800) 955-9494 or (626) 744-9533. Please be sure to include your e-mail address and full name.